Saturday, May 4, 2013

ANIME POWER RANKINGS

I was invited by kevo of Desu ex Machina to participate in his website's weekly Anime Power Rankings, where numerous anibloggers rate their favorite shows for the week and give summaries as to why. I've known about kevo's site for a long time now, so to be invited to participate is a pretty big deal for my little Anime Guardians blog. I'll be posting those rankings to this website as well, so look out for them. We're making progress slowly but surely, guys! Thanks for your support throughout the past year.



In other news, I've nearly completed my two year journey into anime cyberpunk and post-humanism, Man, Mutt and Machine. The paper's looking to be over 50 pages long, circulating around the 1995 Ghost in the Shell film and its 2004 sequel, Innocence. I'll post it for everyone to read in a couple weeks.

Finally, I've begun watching Neon Genesis Evangelion after realizing how revolutionary it was for the giant robot genre when compared to the usual Gundam fare. I'll be logging my opinions on the series in the next few days.

As college draws to a close for me, I fancy I'll have a lot more time for The Anime Guardians than I've had in a long time. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

- Nelson

3 comments:

  1. Congratz on the accomplishments! That paper sounds really cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support. The paper should be pretty awesome when I'm done in another 10 days. It's been a labor of love.

      Delete
  2. Through the endowment of video spilling, individuals can as of now go to their most loved video pwww.aussyelo.comosting destinations and look for their most loved kid's shows.

    ReplyDelete