Monday, May 20, 2013

Anime Power Rankings: A Little Bit of Fame

Hey everyone. Remember when I recently announced our summons by kevo of http://kevo.dasaku.net/ to participate in his weekly Anime Power Rankings? I checked the page out after submitting my weekly ratings and comments, and saw that the comments were posted onto the rankings page. 



For those without the microscopic vision to read what I posted, here's what it says:

Attack on Titan and Oreimo were honestly tied for me, but I had to choose one. They’re two completely different shows and fulfill different parts of my anime nutritional needs. That said, Titan had the bigger WTF factor by introducing the Titan Killing Titan (it’s probably Eren, guys). Still, Kyosuke in Oriemo was hilarious, what with his very realistic concerns as a new boyfriend. When is the best time to touch a girl’s boobs? I don’t know, Kyosuke. Just don’t get arrested on molestation charges for being too eager…

I think we're getting a little, dare I say it, famous? I think that's a fair assessment. But at the end of the day, I enjoy getting to communicate with the anime blogosphere. We have an extended family out there, bonded by the common love of Japanese popular culture. That is so cool.

- Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment