Sunday, December 23, 2012

Catching Up

* Update: As of May 2013 my senior project is completed and titled "Establishing a Post-human Identity through Mamoru Oshii's Ghost in the Shell and Innocence Films." It can be found on the Post-humanity tab above, and is available in PDF format.





Yes, that's a picture of me. My skin is truly that green.


My my, where has the time gone! I haven't updated The Anime Guardians for some time, and for that I do apologize. I've spent a great deal of this month working on school projects, final exams and trying to enjoy some of my college experience all at the same time. But I haven't abandoned the anime cause yet!


Believe it or not, December 15th was the one year anniversary of this blog. Wooo! I'll draw something special and place it as the page banner or something.

In other news, I'll be putting up a list of my fave 2012 anime series before December 30th, a list I'll be sharing on Kidd's Anime Blog.

My senior project activities will be resuming in full force. With winter vacation before me, I've gotta bulk up on doing as much research before next semester, where things will grow writing intensive. One more semester to go...

Thanks for your patience and understanding, everyone. I'm hoping to make the next year for The Anime Guardians even better than the last.


Nelson Rolon
Editor-In-Chief at The Anime Guardians
anime.guardians03@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I didn't notice your skin was green until the third or fourth time I read this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now everyone knows about by terrible skin condition. It isn't debilitating or anything. It just makes coordinating my clothing choices a little more complicated.

      Delete