Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My New York Comic Con

The past few days have been some of the most fun times of my life. I honestly think that reporting on conventions can be a life's pursuit of mine. I was happier than I can recall in recent memory. Goboiano.com features most of my reportings thus far, and I'll likely add more as the week progresses. I met a lot of great people in the anime biz and I hope to extend my social networks to bigger, more influential persons in the future. Here's a glimpse into NYCC!

I'm that tiny speck who's not holding up his Paragon Lost poster; it was rolled up in a tube and I didn't feel like taking it out.


There's me and anime culture titan Danny Choo. He is one funny guy; I even uploaded a Youtube clip of him doing a Gollum impression.


He even signed my press pass!





Here's my picture with Masakazu Ishiguro, manga-ka behind Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru. He drew that picture live at the panel and then signed my name on it. I wish he were smiling in that picture we're in...


There's good ol' Justin Rojas, Senior Social Media Manager at FUNimation. He's a really cool guy. Meeting him was a pleaseure.


Oh man, I wish I had gotten Kimberly Brook's autograph: she's the voice of Ashley Williams in Mass Effect.


On the far left in the green hat is Omar Dogan, my favorite artist at UDON. His work is phenomenal.


I even got Omar Dogan to sign "To Nelson" on to my Wonder Momo poster!


That's all for now. I may post some more NYCC action onto the blog real soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment