Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Musings of the Editor-in-Chief



Hello everyone. It's been a while since the last Musings entry. Rest assured, things are going well for us at The Anime Guardians.

College has begun again for me, which means a lot of my time is split between class and homework and my internship and hanging out with friends. Thankfully, I've managed to acquire the help of a friend who will now be contributing to the blog. This will allow me the time to watch Eureka Seven, a fifty episode anime that's been on my watch list for some time. I'll still be writing reviews in the meantime, but they will likely be for anime films, which I have not covered much of thus far.

Since I last wrote, the site has undergone some changes, most notably the domain name. Anime-guardians.com is a tremendous improvement over our old name. I've also added a Facebook "Like" button that links to our new Facebook page, where updates are regularly posted for those who aren't otherwise subscribed through email or RSS/Atom feeds. Both the domain name and the Facebook page were done to make advertising easier for The Anime Guardians. We're going places...

- Elijah Lee
Editor-in-Chief at The Anime Guardians
anime.guardians03@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment