Sunday, September 23, 2012

Updates

* Update: As of May 2013 my senior project is completed and titled "Establishing a Post-human Identity through Mamoru Oshii's Ghost in the Shell and Innocence Films." It can be found on the Post-humanity tab above, and is available in PDF format.




Ah yes, school has resumed! I find myself with too much time and not enough time, all at the same damn time! But The Anime Guardians is still drudging forth. Expect an Angel Beats real soon, as well as a video review on a Super Mario Bros. anime Fallettus is in the middle of, and the senior project on anime cyborgs I announced in the summer. Things are moving along, albeit slowly. Sorry for the lack of posts. I hope to remedy this soon as I manage to get my work schedule up to snuff once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment