Saturday, June 23, 2012

MUSINGS OF THE EDITOR IN CHIEF



Hello everyone, this is Elijah Lee writing. To all of you who are about to be set free from school, make sure your summer will be one to remember! I've actually got some important news for this post, so keep on reading!


As of Tuesday I became a journalist for the website GoBoiano.com, an anime social network of sorts. The site will be officially launched soon and promises to be an entertaining online venue for anime fans around the world. As far as this concerns the blog, I many not be writing as much material for The Anime Guardians. Writing reviews for this site has truly been a labor of love, and it is because of the work I've posted here that GoBoiano took interest in me. In my earliest reviews I often stated that ambitious anime willing to break away from the status quo was what I really cared to see. I think it's about time I adopt those preferences and make them a part of my own personal philosophy. It's time for me to spread my wings, so to speak, to become a little ambitious and ensure I continue to evolve as an individual.

Fortunately The Anime Guardians will live on at least until the start of 2013, when my rights to the domain name will expire and I will have to decide whether or not the site will still be running. Until then, I'll still be posting a review once a month. Alex, my partner in crime, will still be posting as well, and two other writers will be contributing, guaranteeing that there will be at least four reviews a month from us.

All this worrying about the future of the blog forces me to remember why I started The Anime Guardians in the first place. Maybe I'll write about that next time.


Elijah Lee
Editor-in-Chief at The Anime Guardians
anime.guardians03@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that GoBoiano took an interest in you. Your reviews are interesting and fun to read. I am glad to be working with you as part of the GoBoiano team and hope that if you decide to continue this site or not, just remember that you will have support no matter what you decide to do. It would be cool to see the other members join GoBoiano too! Anyway, that is all.

    Shaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the support, and I hope we can do good things together; we're gonna take the anime world by storm. Looking forward to tonight's Skype meeting as well!

      Delete