Monday, June 24, 2013

Interlude



Hello, true believers! This is Nelson, creator of The Anime Guardians. I'd like to announce that the blog will be on hiatus for a time, as I'll be pouring time into the other website I've recently co-founded, Project Otaku. I've held onto this blog for a year and a half now, and it's helped me to develop as a writer in ways unimaginable. But it's not easy blogging alone; Project Otaku is a great place for me to foster the writings of others and myself. Being part of a community is what blogging is all about, or this is what I've come to believe. Those faithfuls who have followed my writings until now should show Project Otaku some support at http://www.projectotaku.com/.

The Anime Guardians Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Google Plus pages will still be up, allowing for me to spread news of my continuing endeavors. Thanks for the love throughout these months. See you on the other side!

- Nelson Rolon
anime.guardians03@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment